Thursday, September 27, 2012

We, guys and gals, Need. A. Name!

Say this five times fast: Abiding Love Middle School Youth Group.

That's so loooooooooooooong. And booooooooooooooooring. The high schoolers are The R.O.C.K. and we're not even A.L.M.S.Y.G. Almsyg just doesn't have the coolness of R.O.C.K.

Challenge: Name That Youth Group!

Attempt #1 G.I.G.L. Grow In God's Love, but that wasn't gonna fly. Even Ryan couldn't keep a straight face, and why would you want to when you just said


Attempt #2: G.I.G.G., which is what I'd like someone to do to some flounder, then cook it up for me. Yum! But Grow In God's Grace is definitely worth some work and effort on my part, even if I don't have tasty flounder at the end.
(Here's another gigg): 

Attempt #3: Your turn! Add it in the comments and I'll see you on Sundays!

Blessings,
Lindsey